1. Skip to Menu
  2. Skip to Content
  3. Skip to Footer


Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized college/university for admission in MA TESOL.

Students already holding a diploma in TESOL, ELT, TEFL from any other recognized college/university can take admission in MA TESOL Part II.  Such students can directly join the Part II of MA TESOL after completion of the admission procedures.