Admission to various classes at Lahore College Women University Lahore is granted on merit in. accordance with the rules and policy of the Government of Punjab, on the dates notified by the Lahore Board.
Admission notice is duly advertised in the local newspapers, with the condition that no application form will be accepted after the notified last date. Subsequent to the completion of all the necessary stages of admission, the list of successful candidates selected on merit is displayed on the College notice board. The admission of the student who fail to pay all their dues in time is cancelled.
1. The candidates are required to fill out white forms for F.A/ F.Sc. all reserved and additional seats.
2. Every candidate is required to enclose the attested photo copies of the following documents with her form
a. Detailed marks card of Matriculation (Two Copies).
b. Provisional /Character Certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
c. Photocopy of Migration certificate and two photocopies of the certificate from the former Board (this condition is for those candidates who have passed their matriculation examination from other boards.
d. Two photocopies of the National Identity Card of Father/Guardian.
e. Monthly income certificate of Father / Guardian.
f. Two copies of Bay Form (NADRA)
g. Two photographs (non-attested) size 1.5”x1.5”
3. The selected candidates are required to bring all original documents and one attested copy of Result Card, Original No Objection Certificate (NOC, valid only for other boards), two 1.5”x1.5” size photographs at the time of depositing the College dues otherwise they will not be allowed to submit the dues.
4. The candidate must not be above 18 years of age on the last date of the receipt of forms.
5. Admission on general seats is granted strictly on merit.
As per the online Lahore Board “Registration of Admission System” students can not be admitted in two institutions simultaneously. Therefore, a candidate having been admitted in any other colleges of Punjab would have to quit that and have her online board registration through hat institution cancelled. If she fails to do so her admission at LCWU would be considered cancelled.